Debugging VC++.Net compiled unmanged code on Win98
Author Message
 Debugging VC++.Net compiled unmanged code on Win98

Hi,
 I am trying to debug a VisualC++.Net compiled unamanaged
code on windows 98. VisualStudio.Net is not supported on
Win 98. The problem I am trying to fix only occurs on
Windows 98. I compiled the code with VS.Net on Win2000 and
deployed on Win98. It doesn't occur on other platforms or
if you compile the application with VS6.0. How can I debug
a this app on Win98.

Thanks in Advance

Mohsin

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 03:56:20 GMT
 Debugging VC++.Net compiled unmanged code on Win98

Quote:
> I am trying to debug a VisualC++.Net compiled unamanaged
>code on windows 98. VisualStudio.Net is not supported on
>Win 98. The problem I am trying to fix only occurs on
>Windows 98. I compiled the code with VS.Net on Win2000 and
>deployed on Win98. It doesn't occur on other platforms or
>if you compile the application with VS6.0. How can I debug
>a this app on Win98.

Mohsin,

If your machines are on a network, install the remote de{*filter*}
components and use that - it's quite straightforward.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:15:00 GMT

1. VC++.NET Build/Debug/Compile Error Codes: Where and How to Find

2. Managed code with unmanged code assertion

3. Call managed code from unmanged code

4. need help compiling vc++6 project in vC++.Net

5. VC++6 Win98 very slow compile

6. Problem remotely debugging on Win98 using VS.Net 2003

7. Problem remotely debugging on Win98 using VS.Net

8. VC 4.0 DEBUG in Win98 Shows Excessive text

9. does vc++ .net produce vc++ 6 code?

10. Compile error on generated ActiveX MFC wrapper class ( VC++7, VS.NET 2002 )

11. Error Compiling VC 6.0 program in VS.net B2

12. Compiling problem with afxtempl.h for VC.NET