Question on dragging files into a listbox
Author Message
 Question on dragging files into a listbox

I have a dialog app.  The dialog box contains a listbox.  In the resource
editor, I set the "AcceptFiles" for the listbox to true.  I derived my own
list box class, CFileListBox in which I overrode the OnDropFiles function.
However, when I drag a file over the listbox, the icon of the file I am
dragging is still a "no dragging sign".  What else do I need to do to allow
it to accept files?

--
Adam Clauss

Tue, 25 May 2004 08:56:01 GMT

1. Dragging files into a listbox

2. Drag and drop files into a listbox

3. Drag drop with listbox

4. Drag Drop Multiple Listbox Items

5. Listbox Drag-Drop

6. ListBoxes, Database View, and Drag, Drop

7. Drag and Drop Function in ListBox

8. drag listboxes in visual cpp 6.0

9. Want my drag and drop listbox to auto-scroll too

10. Drag and drop over listbox

11. drag and drop to listbox

12. Q: ListBoxes and non-OLE Drag&Drop