How to UnCheck DataBound DatePicker!
Author Message
 How to UnCheck DataBound DatePicker!

Hello,

I have a C# form Form1. I have placed one DateTimePicker control on Form1
and Set

DateTimePicker.ShowCheckBox = true;

I have a SQL Server table name MyTable with one field MyDate (datetime). I
have following data in MyTable:

MyDate
----------- ----------- ----------------------------------------------------
--
NULL
2003-06-19 00:00:00.000

(6 row(s) affected)

I used following code to bind my date picker control named MyDatePickerCtrl
on Form1 to MyDate column:

MyDatePickerCtrl.DataBindings.Add("Text", m_myDataView, "MyDate");

I want MyDatePickerCtrl Check box to be "unchecked" when  MyDate column is
NULL or show date if NOT NULL. Currently when I move to NEXT or PREV record,
MyDatePickerCtrl Check box automatically becomes "checked".

Kindly Help,

Rafey.

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:15:41 GMT

1. How to uncheck DatePicker!

2. A small Databinding problem using DatePicker control!

3. Getting the date value from DaTePicker Control!

4. DatePicker Control

5. DatePicker Control and Focus

6. Failed DB Updates using Databound Controls

7. Default value for a databound combobox

8. Refreshing a databound control with new data

9. Refreshing a databound comboBox after data update

10. ADO Databound Controls in a splitter window

11. VC++/Apex databound grid

12. VC++/Apex databound grid