Regirster Dll
Author Message
 Regirster Dll

I am trying to register the dll and I am getting the
following error 'The specified module could not be found'.
The path of dll is correct.What else could be?

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:23:10 GMT
 Regirster Dll
Not your own DLL, some dependant DLL. Maybe the ATL registrar code if you
depend on that (atl.dll or atl7.dll). Use the depends.exe tool to see what
you are missing.

Ronald Laeremans
Visual C++ compiler and libraries team

Quote:
> I am trying to register the dll and I am getting the
> following error 'The specified module could not be found'.
> The path of dll is correct.What else could be?

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:12:09 GMT

1. Mfc42d.dll Mfco42d.dll and Msvcrtd.dll

2. Create ocx in Dll(regular Dll using shared MFC Dll)

3. Please explain msvcrt.dll msvcrt20.dll msvcrt40.dll

4. msvcrt.dll mfc42.dll mfco42.dll

6. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)

7. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)

8. VC6 DLL calls VB6 DLL calls back to VC6 DLL: Occasional GPF or ‘Bad DLL calling convention'

9. Microsoft.Data.Odbc.dll causes System.dll problem

10. calling from non-net C++ DLL to .net DLL and back

11. HOWTO? Calling VB DLL from C++ DLL

12. Using public class constants from a C#-dll in mangaged C++-dll