KB 811515
Author Message
 KB 811515

I read the knowledge base article #811515 that mentions
problems with the menu editor for C++ projects in .NET.
It also talks about that this is fixed is SP1.  As a
current MSDN subsciber I am not able to find a disk with
it on, nor did I see it on the website.  Where can I
download SP1 or at least get the new resource editor?

Thanks.

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 06:46:51 GMT
 KB 811515
I think you're going to have to get the hotfix via telephone.  To my
knowledge no SP is yet available.  I thought an SP was going to be made
available about the time of the 2003 release.

Michael

Quote:
> I read the knowledge base article #811515 that mentions
> problems with the menu editor for C++ projects in .NET.
> It also talks about that this is fixed is SP1.  As a
> current MSDN subsciber I am not able to find a disk with
> it on, nor did I see it on the website.  Where can I
> download SP1 or at least get the new resource editor?

> Thanks.

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:17:10 GMT
 KB 811515
Hi Juan,

Please contact Microsoft Product Support Service for the hotfix if you need
it. The KB artilce has detailed info on it.

Best regards,
yhhuang
VS.NET, Visual C++
Microsoft

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com
--------------------

!Subject: KB 811515
!Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:46:51 -0800

!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc
!
!I read the knowledge base article #811515 that mentions
!problems with the menu editor for C++ projects in .NET.
!It also talks about that this is fixed is SP1.  As a
!current MSDN subsciber I am not able to find a disk with
!it on, nor did I see it on the website.  Where can I
!download SP1 or at least get the new resource editor?
!
!Thanks.
!

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:24:06 GMT

1. KB articles or KB index files

2. Browse for Folder with BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE bug, kb article Q306285

3. C q&a's in visual_c kb at MS

4. FYI: C answers in visual_c kb at MS

5. array > 64 Kb

6. C q&a's in visual_c kb at MS

7. KB Q160554 PATCH: Updated DAO Redistributable Components - InstallShield.

8. vc++.net, excel kb example error compiling

9. The KB Article ID :Q153897 location

10. Running db2xml sample on KB.

11. Event Sink and MS KB Question

12. vc++.net,excel kb article error?