help me plz with richeditctrl component
Author Message
 help me plz with richeditctrl component

I got a task that developping a componet like
the 'Microsoft Reader', the user can view a document(.DOC
file) and he can draw something in the document with
mouse, such as sign,comment etc. I planed use a richedit
control to view the document, and user draw in a picture
layer overlay the richedit control(user can view the
document and the picture layer at sametime), so I can
save the document as a .DOC file and save the picture
layer as a bitmap file, but I don't know how to implement
that display the picture layer combined with the content
of richedit,who can give me some advices and THANKS VERY
MUCH...

CodeGhost

Mon, 24 May 2004 13:29:57 GMT

1. RichEditCtrl: Automatically scrolling in a readonly RichEditCtrl

2. HELP!! RichEditCtrl Serialization

3. RichEditCtrl & Splitter window - please help

4. Help: goto line in RichEditCtrl

5. HELP! Changing the background of a RichEditCtrl

6. Help Me PLZ

7. Problem Printing plz help

8. C++ .net projects PLZ HELP

9. read input from user?, plz help

10. Help Plz :) How to fire an .exe file?

11. Help plz!

12. Cookies Help Plz