Newbie: Creating new thread
Author Message
 Newbie: Creating new thread

Hi,
I want to create another thread in VC++, which methods I should concerned ?
Can you give me some sourcecode for illustrating ?

Thanks

(I really need a quick-start)

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:22:38 GMT
 Newbie: Creating new thread

Quote:
> Hi,
> I want to create another thread in VC++, which methods I should concerned
?
> Can you give me some sourcecode for illustrating ?

For unmanaged code, look into the _beginthreadex(), CreateThread() and
AfxBeginThread() functions (the first one should be used for things that
require CRT support, the second one is the basic Win32 API, and the third
one is the MFC one)

--
Tomas Restrepo

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 04:25:13 GMT

1. Am I creating new threads or ultra waste???

2. BeginInvoke() creates a new thread?

3. Help, Newbie Question - create a new window out of old window

4. Creating new windows with its own thread

5. Trying to create new CHtmlView from an event thread

6. Operator new is creating threads?

7. Operator new is creating threads

8. Newbie - Creating New Classes

9. How many ways to create a new thread?

10. Can't create a new thread

11. WSAAsyncSelect creates a new thread ?

12. How to create new windows in user-threads???