preprocessor
Author Message
 preprocessor

I am writing code very neare ich ather and I   spend
much time then this kind of job needs on ather languages
for instance vb for athers
how accelerate working?
I used preprocessor directives
for same algorithms but I can't debug this macro s
is there eny wey to get code after preprocessor will work?
to debug it
I wanted also eny exemples about template classes.

Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:06:45 GMT
 preprocessor
Use the CL command line /P option.

Jan

Quote:
> is there eny wey to get code after preprocessor will work?

Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:06:31 GMT

1. A bug in preprocessor (?)

2. Preprocessor Variable argument lists

3. #define - cannot define/undefine preprocessor symbols after first token in file

4. Preprocessor and MC++

5. Grrr... preprocessor and concatenation blues

6. Preprocessor: Textual value of a macro

7. preprocessor symbol table doubt

8. preprocessor macro for repeating?

9. preprocessor directives (the code in them)

10. C Macros textually substituting for preprocessor directives.

11. #ident (preprocessor directive)

12. Preprocessor Question: #if A && B