performance external DLL
Author Message
 performance external DLL

Is there any significant performance difference between
method calls to an external DLL, versus intra-assembly
calls - beyond that which occurs at first
reference/initial load?

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:33:44 GMT
 performance external DLL

Quote:

have been posted in the C# section.

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:43:13 GMT

1. where to find performance monitor dll -pdh.dll

2. ListView performance - I will pay you to increase performance of this:

3. Stored Procedure performance vs C++ DLL

4. Performance Counter DLL Sample?

5. DLL performance costs

6. Performance issues 16bit DLLs

7. unresolved external problem linking dll (ObjectARX)

8. using external DLL in ATL COM object

9. hanging in loading symbols in debugging DLL loaded by external App

10. unresolved external problems linking dll (ObjectARX)

11. Dll and Unresolved external symbols

12. DLL and Unresolved External in using application