Landscape text in CRichEditCtrl control
Author Message
 Landscape text in CRichEditCtrl control

Hi!

    I am using MFC CRichEditCtrl  class for text editing. Bydefault it shows
text in horizontal mode. I want text in landscape mode. How can I acheive
it. If somebody know it kindly help me

thanks.

Sanjay Chauhan

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:03:44 GMT

1. Landscape text in CRichEditCtrl control

2. How can I apply the hidden text format in the current selection of a CRichEditCtrl control

3. Printing text with the page as Landscape ?

4. printing text in landscape format

5. CRichEditCtrl text selection question?

6. Changing Text Color in CRichEditCtrl

7. Read Text file into CRichEditCtrl

8. CRichEditCtrl - Problem,Text jumps by a few pixels

9. CRichEditCtrl changes characters in text

10. CRichEditCtrl text colour

11. Deselecting text in CRichEditCtrl

12. Set/Get text from CRichEditCtrl in Hebrew