Problem using OpenGL
Author Message
 Problem using OpenGL

    When I execute the program involving the OpenGL
package, there comes a warning message that "glut32.dll
was missing". How can I fix it? And if you send me the
file, where should I save it in?
    Thanks alot,
    [Huu Tri]

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:54:51 GMT
 Problem using OpenGL
Windows doesn't include glut32.dll, so you need to go download it.
Checkout http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html, and get the glut headers,
libraries, and dlls.  On the website you can download a zipfile with all of
these things plus documentation on how to install.

     -Christopher Broussard-

>     When I execute the program involving the OpenGL
> package, there comes a warning message that "glut32.dll
> was missing". How can I fix it? And if you send me the
> file, where should I save it in?
>     Thanks alot,
>     [Huu Tri]

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:32:59 GMT

1. compilation problem using OpenGL

2. Problem with InvalidateRect() when using with OpenGL

3. opengl problem with VC++ MDI app using splitterWnds

4. Problem with InvalidateRect() when using with OpenGL

5. Problem with InvalidateRect() when using with OpenGL

6. OpenGL and MFC application - one of the views in OpenGL

7. Question about using OpenGL in ATL?

8. Small bug while using OpenGL !

9. Trouble using OpenGL headers in VC 6.0

10. writing full screen Opengl programs using VC++

11. Printing using MFC & OpenGL

12. Printing using MFC & OpenGL