vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?
Author Message
 vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?

I want to keep using IJetCompact in a vc6 to vc7 conversion. It's under
the topic:

help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNQTR.2003JAN.1033/oledb/htm/oledbprovjet_ijetcompact.htm

Project won't compile since the support files are no longer available.

I need .h, .lib, etc. to keep this working. The latest msdn platform sdk
install doesn't seem to offer any support for jet and IJetCompact. And
of course they are not included with the compiler, who knows why.

Specifically, how is Jetoledb.lib distributed? I think I need this for
IJetCompact.

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:21:36 GMT
 vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?

--------------------
| Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 06:21:36 -0700
| Subject: vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?
| I want to keep using IJetCompact in a vc6 to vc7 conversion. It's under
| the topic:

help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNQTR.2003JAN.1033/oledb/htm/oledbprovjet_ijetcompact.ht

| Project won't compile since the support files are no longer available.
|
| I need .h, .lib, etc. to keep this working. The latest msdn platform sdk
| install doesn't seem to offer any support for jet and IJetCompact. And
| of course they are not included with the compiler, who knows why.
|
| Specifically, how is Jetoledb.lib distributed? I think I need this for
| IJetCompact.

The Jet SDK itself has been deprecated. Here is a link though to update
your VC7 installation with the necessary Jet files

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;228525

--
Diana Kumar, Visual C++ Team

Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:13:56 GMT

1. vc7: is there a jet sdk someplace?

2. Moving from JET to SQL Server / MSDE using DAO sdk

3. Co-installing VC7 with Platform SDK

4. I am new to programming and am lost

5. possible bug in VC6, VC7, VC7.1

6. Possible bug in vc7.0 (and vc7.1)

7. Platform SDK and .net Framework SDK

8. Mixing and Matching Platform SDK with VC++ SDK

9. Windows SDK or Win32 SDK?

10. Can I install platform SDK over VC6 SDK?

11. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

12. Why is Vc7++ looking for files in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include???