MS Data Grid Control - ADO
Author Message
 MS Data Grid Control - ADO

I would like to know how can I use MS Data Grid Control -
ADO in C++.NET. It was available on VC6, but I can't get
any info on how to make it work on VC7. Any directions??

Thanks!!

Cheers,

Rogerio

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:21:48 GMT

1. Crash using MS ADO Data Control/MS DataGrid 6.0

2. ADO: Which Edit Box control to use with ADO Data Control 6.0

3. ActiveX control 'ms grid control'

4. Simple ADO/Data Grid Question

5. ADO Data Grid only Displays first two Fields

6. Simple ADO/Data Grid Question

7. ADO Data Grid?

8. Simple ADO/Data Grid Question

9. ADO Data control bind to ADO DataGrid

10. Dynamic bind a database with a remote data control and a grid control

11. Dynamic bind a database with an remote data control and an grid control

12. enabling the data source property of db grid control (ole control)