Mixed-mode dll and ASP.Net
Author Message
 Mixed-mode dll and ASP.Net

I need to write a MC++ mixed-mode ASP.NET code-behind DLL
that will access a SPC entity database via its C based
SDK. Since a mixed-mode dll needs to be initialize
manually due to the Mixed-Mode Loading problem, where
should I place the initialization code in the ASP.NET code-
behind DLL?

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:31:00 GMT

1. How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

2. mixed mode DLL causing non-continuable exception during process load

3. static initialisers in mixed-mode DLLS

4. COM and Mixed Mode DLL

5. Mixed Mode DLL Issues?

6. Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help

7. How to rename ASP.NET webservices dll ?

8. Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0

9. Asp vs Asp.Net (Field access)

10. writing C# assambly for COM+ and use it by asp/vb/asp.net

11. Accessing ASP(not ASP.Net) built-in objects with C#

12. need input ASP versus ASP.NET