Search paths for loading DLLs
Author Message
 Search paths for loading DLLs

Somebody wants to partition our DLLs into
different directories.

So my question is:is it is possible to hard
code into a DLL where it looks for dependent DLLs?
If not, which environment variables are important?

I am thinking of
* Managed to managed (With C++ using or C# references assembly)
* Unmanaged to statically loaded MC++ DLL.
* MC++ to statically loaded unmanaged C++ DLL.

Thanks!
Olav

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:57:12 GMT

1. Search-Path for C(++) DLLs under Windows ?

2. Search path for DLL

3. Search path for a dll

4. Adding Values To The Default Search Path Of The Process/Dll

5. .dll's and Search Path?

7. MSLANGLOAD--error in loading module (Loading DLLs)

8. hanging in loading symbols in debugging DLL loaded by external App

9. Search Path equivalent ???

10. Question in regards to search path

11. symbol search path

12. #using search path?