VC++ GUI --- Please Help
Author Message
 VC++ GUI --- Please Help

Hi Everyone
I havea project thats need to be coded in VC++ compiler and i have to give
it a GUI too. I have absolutely no idea about GUIs. I know programmming and
am brushing up on my programming skills. Can anyone please tell me which
book to follw for GUIs in VC ++ ?
I am told that it is drag N drop in VC ++ to give the GUI. But how do i
start and where do i start from ?
Can nayone direct me to the anywebresourses for GUI ?

Please advise.
Thanx in advance.
Jimmy

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:14:12 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

2. Complex GUI - - Please help

3. Please help : Creating complex GUIs - -

5. Connect help with buttons on VC++ GUI

6. Toolbar buttons (GUI in vc++ 6)

7. Book recommendations for gui programming in vc++

8. help: Guru needed please please please

9. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

10. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

11. Re-use ATL GUI component in another ATL GUI component

12. Can't Compile Duwamish Books, Phase 3.5 in vc.net´┐í?Please help