Custom Attribute
Author Message
 Custom Attribute

I am writing code which uses another RPC runtime other than MIDL. I recently
knew about Attributed Programming and I think it will be a great one if I
make my own IDL compiler to be injected to my source code as attributed
methods.
But I cannot find how to add new attribute keywords to my source code. I
guess it can be done by making another Attribute Provider such as
atlprov.dll.
How can I add new attribute keywords to my source code? Any solutions is
welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:35:45 GMT
 Custom Attribute
Please see my message in the following thread:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=%...
%23z2iKCHA.2456%40tkmsftngp09&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dattribute%2Bprovider
%2Bgroup:microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc%2Bauthor:Laeremans%26hl%3Den%2
6lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3D%2523%2524u%2523z2iKCHA.2456%2540t
kmsftngp09%26rnum%3D1>

Ronald

Quote:
> I am writing code which uses another RPC runtime other than MIDL. I
recently
> knew about Attributed Programming and I think it will be a great one if I
> make my own IDL compiler to be injected to my source code as attributed
> methods.
> But I cannot find how to add new attribute keywords to my source code. I
> guess it can be done by making another Attribute Provider such as
> atlprov.dll.
> How can I add new attribute keywords to my source code? Any solutions is
> welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:50:40 GMT

1. Retriving attribute from custom attribute collection

2. Creating custom attribute in assembly and accessing attribute from different project

3. How to modify custom attributes from C# code ?

4. Custom Attribute Providers

5. Custom Attributes for automatic logging

6. Reflection: Propertygrid does not recognize custom attributes

7. Custom Attributes C#

8. Custom Attribute Example

9. Non-Custom Attributes

10. Can VC supports custom attribute?

11. Can vc.net supports custom attribute?

12. Error Attaching Custom Attributes