how toggle source control status of file?
Author Message
 how toggle source control status of file?

How do I get VC.Net to stop trying to put a file into source control?
The file does not exist in sourcesafe and we can't have it under source
control as the whole point of this file is for each developer to have
their own different version, but .net has it marked as checked out and
when opening the project asks whether to overwrite it from sourcesafe.
When I right click on the file to get properties there is nothing to be
found there about whether the file is or isn't to be in source control.
VC6 does not have this bug.

--
delete N0SPAAM to reply by email

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:25:46 GMT
 how toggle source control status of file?
Hi,

see menu File/Source Control/Exclude from SS while the file is selected.

Jan

Quote:
> How do I get vc.net to stop trying to put a file into source control?
> The file does not exist in sourcesafe and we can't have it under source
> control as the whole point of this file is for each developer to have
> their own different version, but .net has it marked as checked out and
> when opening the project asks whether to overwrite it from sourcesafe.
> When I right click on the file to get properties there is nothing to be
> found there about whether the file is or isn't to be in source control.
> VC6 does not have this bug.

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:38:47 GMT

1. Auto-update of Source Control Status

2. Toggle Source/Header MACRO crashes VS6.

3. Toggling Control Set Visibility Based On Combo Selection

4. HOWTO: Toggle the INS/OVR state of a CEdit control

5. Toggle tooltips for CToolBar control

6. toggle image for a Picture control

7. toggle btween .h and .cpp files

8. progress control to a status bar control

9. Progress control (or any control) on the status bar

10. Warning on missing .SUO file after I get project from source control

11. Do *you* source control your .obj files?

12. Source Control prompts users about checking out .dsp files