is that VC.net changed the _FILE_ Micro?
Author Message
 is that VC.net changed the _FILE_ Micro?

Dear sir:
I use some define statement in my program, but when I try to comply it,I got
a error message said the "_FILE_"not been defined.
Is that a Micro define by the complier?
I attach the statement as follow.

///////////////////////////////////
//code
///////////////////////////////////
#ifdef _DEBUG
#define new DEBUG_NEW
#undef THIS_FILE
static char THIS_FILE[]=_FILE_;
#endif

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:40:26 GMT
 is that VC.net changed the _FILE_ Micro?

Quote:
> Dear sir:
> I use some define statement in my program, but when I try to comply it,I
got
> a error message said the "_FILE_"not been defined.
> Is that a Micro define by the complier?
> I attach the statement as follow.

> ///////////////////////////////////
> //code
> ///////////////////////////////////
> #ifdef _DEBUG
> #define new DEBUG_NEW
> #undef THIS_FILE
> static char THIS_FILE[]=_FILE_;
> #endif

The macro uses double underscores at each end

__FILE__

Bo Persson

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:14:58 GMT

1. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0

2. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0

3. MAKING an EXE file in Vc++ .Net

4. Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder

5. Opening files with default app from console program using VC++.NET

6. resx-files in vc++.net 2002

7. Copying files in vc.net project looses build step

8. Copying files in vc.net project looses build step

9. Copying files in vc.net project looses build step

10. Can you disable specific warnings or change warning level per file in Visual Studio.NET

11. VC++5 debugger under XP does not allow changes to memory mapped files

12. change vc++ file template