Adding to "application destructor" code
Author Message
 Adding to "application destructor" code

Hi!

What you are referring to is the time when the form is being closed. Consume
the Closing event, of the form, to do the required cleanup.

"French is the language of love, C# is for everything else..."

Quote:
> I'm creating a VC++ .NET Managed C++ project. I need to be able to delete
> those objects I've created during execution when the application exits
(such
> as when the application window is closed via the upper-right corner 'X').
> How do I add code of my own to the "application destructor"?

Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:34:13 GMT
 Adding to "application destructor" code
Thanx Kumar! :)

  /== Peteroid ==\

Quote:
> Hi!

> What you are referring to is the time when the form is being closed.
Consume
> the Closing event, of the form, to do the required cleanup.

> --
> "French is the language of love, C# is for everything else..."

> > I'm creating a VC++ .NET Managed C++ project. I need to be able to
delete
> > those objects I've created during execution when the application exits
> (such
> > as when the application window is closed via the upper-right corner
'X').
> > How do I add code of my own to the "application destructor"?

Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:17:51 GMT

1. "scalar deleting destructor"

2. "deleting destructor" problem

3. "scalar deleting destructor"

4. Add #include "mex.h" for Matlab

5. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

7. Implement a "var.Add(...)"?

8. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

9. ""help with TSR""

10. "add method" on an atl-object

11. Resource editor "cannot add new member"

12. adding ".cc" file extension for builds