Primary key
Author Message
 Primary key

How can i determine whether a column in a table of a dataset is primary key
or not.
Thanks.
Khanh Nguyen

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:28:16 GMT
 Primary key

Hi,

DataTable.PrimaryKey is a read/write collection of the
columns in a table's primary key; check for the presence
of your column in that collection...

--Richard

Quote:

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 11:25:09 GMT

1. Can't delete rows from a table in SQL Server 2000 without a primary key

2. auto-increment the primary key with datasets

3. getting primary key with ExecuteNonQuery

4. How can I get Primary Key from mdb ??

5. can't create primary key

6. Primary key, ATL

7. is it primary key or not ?

8. AddNew does not increment my AutIncr Primary Key

9. Auto ID Primary Key after AddNew

10. Set primary key

11. CRecordset can't get Primary Key of newly Added record

12. Getting the value of a primary key before calling update ()