precompiled headers, incremental builds, edit & continue, build dependencies etc
Author Message
 precompiled headers, incremental builds, edit & continue, build dependencies etc

Hi,

I found in MSVC60 all of the items mentioned in the subject are buggy to
the extend being unusable. Unfortunatelly that causes slower builds.

I haven't tried MSVC70 yet, so I'd like to ask if anybody knows whether there
was any impovement about it.

Thanks,
Radoslav Getov

Sat, 29 May 2004 05:55:34 GMT

1. Building DLLs and Precompiled Headers

2. Edit & Continue, header files

3. Build configuration names & dependencies

4. Build & build again

5. DEBUG_NEW compiler error during incremental build

6. Debug incremental build?

7. Incremental Build Problem

8. Incremental Build producing bad exe.

9. /clr & edit &continue

10. Applications built with VC7 have an unwanted dependency on IE4 (shlwapi.dll)

11. Project Dependencies in VC7 only build when out of date

12. Building even if a dependency failed