VC 6 SP5
Author Message
 VC 6 SP5

How can I tell if this was installed successfully.  Nothing different is
showing up in Help--->>About

Fri, 28 May 2004 17:19:18 GMT
 VC 6 SP5

Quote:
> How can I tell if this was installed successfully.  Nothing different is
> showing up in Help--->>About

See:
HOWTO: Tell That a Visual Studio Service Pack Is Installed
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q194295

Greetings
  Jochen

Sat, 29 May 2004 15:39:07 GMT
 VC 6 SP5
Hi,

Please take a look at:

HOWTO: Tell That a Visual Studio Service Pack Is Installed
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q194295

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/vs6sp5/readme.asp

Best regards,
Billy Zhang
Microsoft

reserved.

Sat, 29 May 2004 16:30:12 GMT

1. Incremental linker bug in VC++6/SP5 and VC++.NET

2. VC 6 SP5 BUG !!!

3. vc++ 6.0 sp5 internal compiler error with /EHa

4. VBA 6.2 on VC 6.0 SP5

5. external dependencies not being resolved - VC++6.0 + VS SP5

6. does vc++6 std + SP5 == cl.exe supports optimization

7. VC SP5 compiler bug !!

8. VC++6.0 SP5: Warning C4804

9. Problems using ostream_iterator and map with VC++6.0 SP5

10. MMX and SSE/3DNOW with VC SP5?

11. external dependencies not being resolved - VC++6.0 + VS SP5

12. VC's IDE Auto-List-Members feature after SP5 Update