How can to obtain an icon that is associated with an extension of file( I want to make a map with extesion - icon )
Author Message
 How can to obtain an icon that is associated with an extension of file( I want to make a map with extesion - icon )

thank You,
  Beni

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:54:49 GMT
 How can to obtain an icon that is associated with an extension of file( I want to make a map with extesion - icon )
I haven't used it but I believe SHGetFileInfo will be useful :-)

Nish

Quote:
> thank You,
>   Beni

Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:14:41 GMT

1. How to retrieve icon associated with a file extension

2. get icon from file extension. (just extension)

3. Associating file extensions, mime-types with C# application

4. associating file extension

5. Associating a file extension

6. Associate File extension with exe

7. Associate file extension to .exe

8. Determining the program associated with a file type(extension)

9. File Extensions and Associated Applications

10. How can I find associated programs with a specific file extension

11. Icons associated with files

12. Associating my own icon with the executable file