Creating COM objects in C++.NET
Author Message
 Creating COM objects in C++.NET

Hi,

I am trying to create COM objects in my C++.NET class library.
How do I do this when I have an ATL COM component that I want to use within
my VC++.NET project.

Cheers

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:59:07 GMT
 Creating COM objects in C++.NET
Anton,

Quote:

> I am trying to create COM objects in my C++.NET class library.
> How do I do this when I have an ATL COM component that I want to use
within
> my VC++.NET project.

You could, of course, use tlbimp.exe to import the type library and all
that, sort of how you'd do it for C# or VB.NET. On the other hand, you could
just call it in the same way you've always called it from plain C++ code,
and even use #import or ATL's COM smart pointers.

--
Tomas Restrepo

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:21:04 GMT

1. Creating COM objects from COM objects

2. Using a COM object in .NET that calls back to the invoking .NET class

3. Confused regarding apartments, when COM objects are forced by COM to be created and when shared

4. Create instance of an com object inside a the Com server

5. Creating VC++ built COM application in VB - resulting in - ActiveX can't create object

6. Return a pointer to a nested COM object from a COM object method

7. Invoking COM object from COM object

8. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

9. COM Object returning COM Object Reference

10. COM object in a COM object

11. Passing COM objects as parameters to other COM objects

12. C++ COM-Object with COM-Object as parameter