MFC Required runtime libraries
Author Message
 MFC Required runtime libraries

Hello all,

I wrote an ISAPI dll using Visual Studio 2002, MFC. I'm trying to install
this on a 2003 server. I tried copying the Mfc70.dll and its debug
versions...but nothing helped. What are the core dlls required to run the
ISAPI dll. Do any of them have to be registered?

Any idea would be of great help,

Thanks,
Chris

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:40:46 GMT
 MFC Required runtime libraries

Quote:

> Hello all,

> I wrote an ISAPI dll using Visual Studio 2002, MFC. I'm trying to
> install this on a 2003 server. I tried copying the Mfc70.dll and its
> debug versions...but nothing helped. What are the core dlls required
> to run the ISAPI dll. Do any of them have to be registered?

> Any idea would be of great help,

Use depends.exe (it ships with Visual Studio) to see what DLLs your ISAPI
filter requires.  Use dumpbin /exports on those to see if any of them are
self-registering COM DLLs (I wouldn't expect to find any).

-cd

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:45:21 GMT

1. Runtime Libraries required for MFC

2. MFC runtime required

3. A Thread class that supports MFC as well as C/C++ runtime-library functions

4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error When Browsing in IE6

5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error When Browsing in IE6

6. Getting a list of required DLLs AT RUNTIME!

7. C# -- Required Runtime Support

8. Output requires shared library error

9. Serial COM port library required

10. sqrt() function requires library?

11. Service requiring access to remote type library information

12. Library required for _inp?