Add variable issue
Author Message
 Add variable issue

Hi Everybody,

When right clicking on a control in VC++ .NET, the "Add Variable" sometimes
is grayed out. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
John

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:30:26 GMT
 Add variable issue
I think there must be "a mystery or two" in the 'Add Variable' in .NET.
Every time I try to add a variable to a combo box in my project, VS.NET just
goes BOOM and restarts ! I hope these guys are working on it, because I'm
getting really sweaty and bored handcoding everything... (and I really miss
my good old friend 'class wizard' !)

Bendik

Quote:
> Hi Everybody,

> When right clicking on a control in VC++ .NET, the "Add Variable"
sometimes
> is grayed out. Is this a bug?

> Thanks,
> John

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:50:39 GMT
 Add variable issue

Quote:

>I think there must be "a mystery or two" in the 'Add Variable' in .NET.
>Every time I try to add a variable to a combo box in my project, VS.NET
just
>goes BOOM and restarts ! I hope these guys are working on it, because I'm
>getting really sweaty and bored handcoding everything... (and I really miss
>my good old friend 'class wizard' !)

>Bendik

>> Hi Everybody,

>> When right clicking on a control in VC++ .NET, the "Add Variable"
>sometimes
>> is grayed out. Is this a bug?

>> Thanks,
>> John

Thank you for reporting this issue.  It is a known bug in VS.NET 2002.

--
Steven Toscano, Visual C++ Team

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:41:45 GMT

1. Add Variable fails for control variables

2. Add Variable fails for control variables

3. How to add variables in Add function of CStringArray -----------------******-------------

4. Global variables & scope issue

5. CGI in Perl calling C functions: env variable init issue

6. Global variable issue

7. DataSet Issue : How do I add a Row to a DataTable with Identity Column

8. #ADD BASE CPP .dsp issue - bizarre....

9. Adding international support issues.

10. Adding international support issues.

11. BUG VSNET2003: Add Member Variable Wizard not working

12. Add Member Variable wizard not working