CDialogBar event handler problem
Author Message
 CDialogBar event handler problem

Hi,

In Visual C++ 6.0, to add event handlers for child controls from a
dialog bar, you must associate in ClassWizard the dialog resource with
an existing class, such CMainFrame.
In Visual C++.Net, I don't know how to add event handlers for child
controls from a dialog bar. When I try to add an event handler to a
child control from dialog bar  I receive a error.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,
Mug.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:47:10 GMT

1. Problem With Event Handlers

2. REPOST : VS generated event handlers cause problems?

3. VS generated event handlers cause problems?

4. Q: Removing subscribed event handlers from an event

5. Event without event handler?

6. NullReferenceException thrown when raising an event where there are no event handlers attached

7. Handle event of OLE objects in CDialogBar directly at main frame

8. Events from CDialogBar within CReBar

9. how to break out of an event handler

10. EnableViewState kills event handler

11. What control called event handler