Logged on users
Author Message
 Logged on users

Hi!

I want to find out what users are currently logged in, and call
NetWkstaUserEnum.

Everything it fine, except that it continues to list a user as logged in,
even after logout! Probably because they're running a service or something
else. How do I find out what user really is logged on?

what to do?

sincerely, Andersen

Tue, 25 May 2004 03:35:54 GMT

1. Getting Current logged on User Name

2. number of logged in users

3. ldap path of logged on user

4. Logged in users

5. Help: identify the logged in user

6. NT service impersonating logged-on user???

7. Disconnecting/logging off user from server (domain)???? URGENT

8. Logging off user remotely from server.

9. How to get logged on user from service?

10. Getting time of last logged on user

11. Getting Domain name of the logged in user.

12. creating a service to retrieve the logged on user name