VC7: Solution Explorer
Author Message
 VC7: Solution Explorer

Hi. Does anybody know if it is possible to re-sort files by name in VC7
Solution Explorer? I have to close a solution and re-open it again to make
it happen. Any other simpler ways?

-d

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:50:26 GMT
 VC7: Solution Explorer

Quote:

> Hi. Does anybody know if it is possible to re-sort files by name in VC7
> Solution Explorer? I have to close a solution and re-open it again to
make
> it happen. Any other simpler ways?

The way you mention (close, then re-open) is the only way.

--
Dave Waggoner, Visual C++ Team

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 02:27:20 GMT
 VC7: Solution Explorer
Does anyone else have the similar problem of Ctrl-F7 (individual file
compile) not working until closing and reopening the solution?  Right
clicking on the file in the solutions pane does work...

Thanks,

Jeff

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:22:13 GMT
 VC7: Solution Explorer
Hi Jeff,
Sorry, I tried your scenario several times here and it worked fine for me -
I selected the file and used the Ctrl+F7, selected the menu item under Build
and also the right click. You might want to check if you have your hotkeys
set up in Tools->Options correctly.

--
Robert Svilpa
Visual C++

> Does anyone else have the similar problem of Ctrl-F7 (individual file
> compile) not working until closing and reopening the solution?  Right
> clicking on the file in the solutions pane does work...

> Thanks,

> Jeff

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:58:44 GMT

1. solution explorer on VC7

2. Customize context menu for items in Solution Explorer

3. vc .net solution explorer

4. BUG? - solution explorer is case sensitive

5. Copy Project not available to 20 of 21 projects in Solution Explorer

6. Solution Explorer auto syncing

7. VC 7 Project Files listed in the Solution Explorer

8. Solution Explorer and Macros question

9. solution explorer

10. CodeCommentReport not showing-up in Solution Explorer

11. Any way to group files in Solution Explorer?

12. Add "External Dependencies" to VC7's solution explorer as seen in VC6