Newbie Question: How to use VB data types in C++
Author Message
 Newbie Question: How to use VB data types in C++

I want to create an exported class and functions in C++ that will be
accessible from VB6.  How do I use VB6 data types (eg. date, variant,
collection, and arrays of variants) when coding my C++ dll?  Is there an
import or header file I can include to get access to those VB types?

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:14:16 GMT

1. Newbie Question: How to use VB data types in C++

2. ATL data type for VB Object data Type

3. VB 3.0 data types from Borland C++

4. C++ data type for VB Boolean

5. SQL timestamp data type - correspondency with c++ data type

6. Mapping ADO data types with C++ data types

7. Equivilant C/C++ Data Type for VB Date

8. Another newbie question about data types.

9. Data Type confusion- NewBie Question

10. Data Type confusion- NewBie Question

11. C++ MFC ActiveX / VB Newbie question

12. Newbie Question on Managed Types in C++