How can use managed C++ class in existant visual 6 code?
Author Message
 How can use managed C++ class in existant visual 6 code?

I have a question about how using some managed C++ class in a visual 6 C++ project ?
Is it possible?
If yes, what is the way to do that ?
Can a DLL help me !! How???

please help !!
thanks

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:05:53 GMT
 How can use managed C++ class in existant visual 6 code?

Quote:

> I have a question about how using some managed C++ class in a visual 6 C++ project ?
> Is it possible?
> If yes, what is the way to do that ?
> Can a DLL help me !! How???

Make it callable from COM (you do it by adding some attributes
to your class and registering your assembly with regasm; it's
called "COM interop" in .NET lingo).

Then just call it from C++ as you would any other COM object
(CoCreateInstance(), etc.).

Ivan

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:27:01 GMT
 How can use managed C++ class in existant visual 6 code?

Quote:

> > I have a question about how using some managed C++ class in a visual 6 C++ project ?
> > Is it possible?
> > If yes, what is the way to do that ?
> > Can a DLL help me !! How???

> Make it callable from COM (you do it by adding some attributes
> to your class and registering your assembly with regasm; it's
> called "COM interop" in .NET lingo).

> Then just call it from C++ as you would any other COM object
> (CoCreateInstance(), etc.).

> Ivan

thank you very much Ivan ... i see this solution but i wasn't sure
that was possible ...

bye

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:29:04 GMT

1. How to compile Visual C++ 1.0 source code using Visual C++ 4.0

2. Referencing data from unmanaged code to managed code in C++ Wrapper class

3. Using Managed Objects inside C++ Classes

4. Debugging into managed c++ DLL that is being used by unmanaged code

5. using a wndProc to processes msgs in managed C++ code, Compact Framework

6. Possible vc++ bug: using c++ references to managed objects in unmanaged code

7. #using assemblies in managed C++ codes

8. Tutorial wanted for using a managed C++ class wrapper

9. using managed C++ class

10. using Managed dlls from Managed C++

11. Using unmanaged class/data structure in managed class

12. Convert Conventioal C++ Program to Managed C++ of Visual C++.NET