Windows Form Designer for .NET-C++ projects???
Author Message
 Windows Form Designer for .NET-C++ projects???

Is there anything like the C#-Windows
Form Designer for developing C++ app?

Thanks!
Best regards,
Jrgen Reins

Sat, 29 May 2004 01:51:39 GMT
 Windows Form Designer for .NET-C++ projects???
Not for the first release of VisualStudio .NET, but it is something we will
definitely be adding in the future.

--
Anson Tsao
Visual C++ libraries team

Of course, this posting wouldn't be complete without a nice, juicy
disclaimer from our lawyers: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no
warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Quote:
> Is there anything like the C#-Windows
> Form Designer for developing C++ app?

> Thanks!
> Best regards,
> Jrgen Reins

Sat, 29 May 2004 04:40:23 GMT

1. VC++ .NET windows form designer can't be open for no reason

2. classes that inherit from Windows.Forms.Form - problem with View Designer

3. VS.NET: Adding one .cs file to more then one project

4. VS.Net C# Form Designer questions / features nice to have

5. Windows Form Designer and private class members

6. Windows Forms Designer for C++ in Everett

7. Windows Forms Designer not for Managed C++ ??

8. Creating a runtime Windows forms designer

9. Windows forms resizie in Designer

10. Make Windows Form Application with VC++.NET 2002 using a visual form

11. MS Form 2.0 Form ActiveX Designer

12. .NET project locking/loading DLL created by other .NET project