DC coordinate system
Author Message
 DC coordinate system

Hi,
I want the coordinate of DC is somewhat like this:
 ^

+  ------->
How to do that ?
Thanks a lot.

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:15:02 GMT
 DC coordinate system

Quote:

> Hi,
> I want the coordinate of DC is somewhat like this:

I believe coordinates of DC are something like 38? 51' N, 77? 2' W.
I am afraid you can't change those :-)

If you meant changing frame of reference in a device context,
you have more luck here. Take a look at SetWindowExtEx() and
SetWindowOrgEx() functions.

Not all windows functions will behave good though on this "upside-down" DC.
I recall some troubles with multiline text output.

Ivan

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:24:17 GMT

1. DC screen coordinates

2. Coordinate systems

3. Creating and EMF from file with alternate coordinate system

4. my own coordinate system in a picture box?

5. The coordinates system?

6. Coordinate system

7. Coordinate system of resource.rc

8. Conveting a system of coordinates

9. screen coordinates -> window coordinates

10. converting logical coordinates to screen coordinates

11. Immediate opening for entry-mid PS staff for Smalltalk System Wash DC

12. Repeated use of clipping regions results in strange, system-wide screwed up DC