how can I subscribe to a button click event from VC++?
Author Message
 how can I subscribe to a button click event from VC++?
Hi all,

I want to subscribe to a event generated by a button click.
similarity in C# :

    this.button1.Click + = new System.EventHandler(this.button1_Click);

thank you,
  Beni

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:10:52 GMT
 how can I subscribe to a button click event from VC++?
btn->add_Click(new EventHandler(this,&MyForm::btn_Click));

See :-
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/mcppwinforms01.asp

--
Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> Hi all,

> similarity in C# :

>     this.button1.Click + = new System.EventHandler(this.button1_Click);

> thank you,
>   Beni

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:23:41 GMT
 how can I subscribe to a button click event from VC++?
thank you,
  Beni

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:19:10 GMT

1. how can I subscribe to a button click event from VC++?

2. Q: Removing subscribed event handlers from an event

3. Click 1 button = click 2 button?

4. overriding button click events - help please

5. How to call a buttons click event from another method

6. please help :: button.click event

7. Getting the Button Clicked Event from Derived CDialog

8. Radio button click event being sent when Dialog gains focus

9. How to get the Click Event of Button in CHtmlView

10. Disable a dialog default button click event

11. Creating a box of text from an button click event

12. Identifying which control lost focus on button click event