maximize application and default view
Author Message
 maximize application and default view

Hi,
My application is multidocument type.
When it start running, there is one view is created automatically, but it is
not maximized.

I want my application window and its default view to be maximized when it
start to run.
How to do this ?

Thanks a lot.

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:12:05 GMT
 maximize application and default view

Quote:
>My application is multidocument type.
>When it start running, there is one view is created automatically, but it is
>not maximized.

>I want my application window and its default view to be maximized when it
>start to run.

Have a look at Knowledge Base article 142317 "How to Create a
Minimized/Maximized MDI Child Window".

To maximize the main window, set the m_nCmdShow variable to
SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED in InitInstance.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:18:14 GMT

1. Maximize, maximize and more maximize...

2. Maximizing an MDI-client window by default ??

3. CFormView as default view w/o document-view architecture

4. MDI child size/maximize by default

5. MDI child size/maximize by default

6. MDI child size/maximize by default

7. MDI child size/maximize by default

8. Mulit-Doc/View - MAXIMIZE Child Window

9. Maximize MDI view

10. How do I make my initial view maximized.

11. Maximizing View when created

12. displaying view withought maximizing it