Crystal Reports and Datasets
Author Message
 Crystal Reports and Datasets

When setting up a report in Crystal Reports, Crystal seems to be unable to
see dataset definitions that are in referenced projects. It only sees
datasets that are in the same project as the report. Is this by design or is
it a bug??

Excuse me if you think this doesn't belong in this newsgroup, but I couldn't
find a newsgroup for Crystal.
--
Barry Fitzgerald

Sun, 30 May 2004 06:26:35 GMT

1. Crystal Reports and XML DataSets (beginner question)

2. Generating ADO.NET datasets and graphing them uisng Crystal reports

3. Creating reports using Crystal reports

4. When working with Crystal Reports how to get SQL query from a sub-report

5. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

6. FYI: Crystal Reports API to retrieve report parameters

7. Authentication prob. in using Datasets with Crystal Report Viewer.

8. How to Refresh Crystal Reports ......

9. Using Crystal Report in ASP.net with C#

10. Crystal Reports Problem

11. Crystal Reports - Parameters runtime customization

12. Invalid file path - Crystal Reports