Project Dependency Persistence Issues
Author Message
 Project Dependency Persistence Issues

I'm working on a 'solution' with many projects, which I just moved
from VC6 to vc7 (unmanaged).  During the transition the project
dependencies were mangled.  I've changed them several times, to no
avail -- as soon as I exit VS .NET and reenter the project
dependencies are back to the mess.

I looked in the .sln file and found where the dependencies are
specified with GUIDs and I deleted all of them and opened the
solution.  I got hopeful when I saw that all of the project
dependencies were gone, and I set the dependencies I want, saved all
and exited, thinking that my problems were solved.  Unfortunately the
next time I opened the solution, the incorrect settings were back.  I
don't know how it stored them.  The project is connected to
sourcesafe, but I had checked the changes in.  How do I get my new
project dependency settings to persist?

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 06:49:28 GMT

1. assembly dependency issue

2. Possible circular dependency issue between ATL COM services

3. Project dependencies

4. cleaning a project with dependencies

5. How to specify project dependency

6. Project Dependencies in unmanaged C++

7. Dependencies forcing projects to link

8. Project Dependency

9. Why does creating project dependencies implicitly link?

10. Project dependencies and .lib files

11. Project dependencies won't persist

12. Project Dependencies in VC7 only build when out of date