Visual .NET issue: type __m128i not recognized
Author Message
 Visual .NET issue: type __m128i not recognized

Hi,

I tried to recompile my C/C++ code with Visual.NET and I have errors
with __m128i variables: the type is not recongnized. Does anyone face
this problem before? and is there any solution for that like a project
option to modify or an include file to add?

Thanks,
Bob

Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:21:17 GMT
 Visual .NET issue: type __m128i not recognized
#include <emmintrin.h>

-Sean

Quote:
> Hi,

> I tried to recompile my C/C++ code with Visual.NET and I have errors
> with __m128i variables: the type is not recongnized. Does anyone face
> this problem before? and is there any solution for that like a project
> option to modify or an include file to add?

> Thanks,
> Bob

Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:36:04 GMT

1. Make Visual Studio .Net IDE recognize other extension

2. compiler does not recognize enumerated type

3. Embedded Visual C++ 4.0 does not recognize installed CE platform SDK

4. (new __m128i) is not aligned

5. Visual Studio .NET IDE issues

6. SetTimer issues under Visual Studio .NET

7. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

8. Install Visual VB.NET and Visual C#.NET

9. Visual C++.Net Step by Step book/Visual C++.Net Software

10. what is best - Visual C# .NET or Visual C++.NET

11. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

12. Visual Studio.NET vs. Visual C#.NET