Converting from C++ to C
Author Message
 Converting from C++ to C

Quote:
> I'm going to convert a C++-code to C-code and have a
> question concerning data types. I have a variable declared
> as LCPTSTR. What is the opposite data type in C? The data
> in this variable is often put in an CString variable.

LPCTSTR is a valid C type, if you're using VC and Windows.

Otherwise, it's either char const* or wchar_t const *.

-cd

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:38:51 GMT

2. Need C++ text for non cs major course

3. How to show/call Form2.cs from Form1.cs ?

4. Include code in other Cs files

6. My .cs files were deleted!?

7. Unable to install Duwamish 7 CS

8. include another form(cs) in C#?

9. resx files needed for cs - files ??

10. manipulating server controls in the Codebehind .cs file

11. *.~cs files

12. Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed