assembly
Author Message
 assembly

Any reason to learn assembly before embarking on learning C or C++?

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 22:38:12 GMT
 assembly
    None that I can think of....  (Well, it would be nice to know a bit of
computer architecture in general, but by the time you've gotten to a
particular CPUs assembler, you've gotten too specific)

--
Truth,
James Curran

Quote:
> Any reason to learn assembly before embarking on learning C or C++?

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:49:59 GMT
 assembly
Thanks.

Quote:
>     None that I can think of....  (Well, it would be nice to know a bit of
> computer architecture in general, but by the time you've gotten to a
> particular CPUs assembler, you've gotten too specific)

> --
> Truth,
> James Curran
> www.NovelTheory.com  (Personal)
> www.NJTheater.com   (Professional)
> www.aurora-inc.com   (Day job)

> > Any reason to learn assembly before embarking on learning C or C++?

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:09:20 GMT

1. Please explain the diference @Assembly directive and Assembly class

2. Multiples Assembly in one Assembly

3. one public mixed-language assembly from multiple private assemblies

4. obtain Assembly objects of referenced assemblies

5. load specific version of assembly that is in the cache in the object Assembly

6. coverting assembly to AT&T assembly

7. Assembly-->C or C-->Assembly????

8. Determining location of an assembly within the assembly

9. Is it possible to combine multiple assemblies into one assembly library?

10. Assemblies referenced by the referenced assemblies are copied even if copy local is set to false.

11. How to remove assemblies from winnt->assembly->Download?

12. Global Assembly Cache Contains Assembly but cannot use it in aspx files???