Board index » VC.Net
All times are UTC
Is it possible to add MFC support to an attributed ATL dll project?
> Is it possible to add MFC support to an attributed ATL dll project?
> Thanks, > Dan
1. ATL, importlib attribute, library attribute, ADO
2. Atl Attributed Service and MFC
3. loading an MFC DLL that was originally an extension dll from a non MFC dLL
4. ATL/MFC DLL Incompatibilities
5. Using ATL dll from MFC produces Run-Time chack failure #0
6. ATL & MFC in one dll
7. Using MFC to build a COM dll rather than ATL
8. Problems in a ATL/MFC dll component...
9. atl dll with and mfc modeless dialog
10. Using ATL in MFC extension DLLs
11. Use of MFC User DLL in ATL COM Object
12. using MFC Extension DLL from ATL server(exe)