Project settings templates
Author Message
 Project settings templates

Hi,

in VC7\VCWizards\1033\Common.js (and corresponding \scripts\1033\default.js)
one can set new project defaults. This is very nice. But it is strange that
only certain project properties can be set. Can someone tell me how can I
set:

Whole program optimization
String pooling
Ommit frame pointers
Function level linking

Thanks you very much, Jan

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:10:56 GMT

1. Project settings template

2. Project Settings->OLE Types, Setting Project Options problem

3. VC++ project setting -> settings for

4. Problem setting Additional Include Directories (in Project Settings)

5. writing project settings and directory settings to file

6. writing project settings and directory settings to file

7. project settings for COM- using project?

8. setting a breakpoint in template class crashes vc ide

9. settings for template

10. MS compiler seems to mal function/setting const value to template function

11. setting a breakpoint in template class crashes vc ide

12. template size depends on system settings