mixing C and Ada source code
Author Message
 mixing C and Ada source code

I am interested in compiling C source code and Ada source
code on a PC, and then linking the resulting object files
to create an executable.  Does Microsoft have tools to
accomplish this linking process (i.e., does it have tools
to access Ada object code and link it with C code)?  My
question includes debugging tools and the like.  I'm
receptive to using any Ada compiler (e.g., GNAT).

Sun, 30 May 2004 01:33:24 GMT

1. Mixing C and Ada code

2. Compile CS source code using ICodeCompiler

3. cs source code

4. Multithreading using the so called MIX ansi-c compliant source code

5. mixed C and Ada language programming

6. how to convert source code pascal to source code c

7. Java source code to CSharp source code converter

9. Ada/C/C++ comparison (repeated) (was Re: C/C++ knocks the crap out of Ada)

10. C-to-Ada or/and Modular2-to-Ada Translator

11. Non-Ada to Ada LOCs expansion factor(s) wanted

12. Include code in other Cs files