ATL Service / DirectPlay
Author Message
 ATL Service / DirectPlay

Hi all,

Where can I find a good tutorial or sample application dealing with ATL.NET
attributed Services?  The DCOM.sln example on our VS.NET discs appears to be
dated and is certainly not attributed.

I'm looking for how I can add a DirectPlay message receiving handler into
the service....  we have the application in a regular .exe but the service
environment makes much more sense given our scale of operations.

Thanks!
-Dale

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:39:06 GMT

1. Service / DirectPlay / .NET

2. Help creating a simple service using ATL Service

3. Cannot start service ATL COM Service

4. ATL Service service could not be deleted message???

5. ATL Service only start as service

6. ATL as Service : Service State Handler

7. ATL Service - Sporadically does not report SERVICE STOP in event log

8. ATL Control & ATL Web Service

9. ATL Service calling ATL Out Of Process Server

10. Problem with ATL Service with ATL 7.0

11. how to use directplay in dx 9 ?

12. DirectPlay - Local Computer