ThreadStateException v1.1
Author Message
 ThreadStateException v1.1

Ok, here is a little more detail.  If I uninstall and
reinstall v1.1 of the framework, and run a VC.Net 2003
wizard generated app with any active-X control installed,
the app will run 1 single time without generating a
ThreadStateException.

As soon as I run again, I get the exception, but
repeating the process will allow me run one more time.

I think that something is getting jitted and just not
getting jitted correctly.

System info:
WinXP v5.1.2600 SP1 build 2600
Dual Hyperthreaded Processors at ~2657 Mhz

Just in case hyperthreading is a problem...

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:57:27 GMT
 ThreadStateException v1.1
Ok, hyper-threading is definitely involved...  If I
disable hyperthreading on my box, the app runs a little
better.  I can run it three or four times before getting
a ThreadStateException, then I can run it a few more
times...

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:31:27 GMT

1. Using Lotus Notes CAPI and XML Toolkit v1.0 from VS .NET: C#, C++

2. .NET N-Tier Framework Generator v1.1 Released

3. ANN: hashlib v1.0.0.1 released

4. GTK v1.2.3

5. GUI for C: GTK-v1.2 installation-Error(?)

6. LLBLGen v1.2 released

7. MVC++ v1.0 : No free file handle?

8. GOOSEE v1.2 uploaded

9. ANNOUNCEMENT: PaulOS Embedded Operating System v1.0

10. COMMERCIAL/DEMO: Alias - token sequence associator, v1.3, by InfoSpring Inc.ses

11. Now Available: Connective C++ Compiler v1.0

12. Announcing: Understand for C V1.2.3, reverse-engineering of C source code