Modeless dialog
Author Message
 Modeless dialog

Hi,
We call CDialog.DoModal() to make our dialog work in Modal.
However, if I want my dialog to work in Modeless mode, which methods should
I use ?
Thanks

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:46:40 GMT
 Modeless dialog
See my article on modeless dialogs :-

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/gettingmodeless.asp

Regards,
Nish [VC++ MVP]

Quote:
> Hi,
> We call CDialog.DoModal() to make our dialog work in Modal.
> However, if I want my dialog to work in Modeless mode, which methods
should
> I use ?
> Thanks

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:42:39 GMT

1. Modeless dialog shall not be modeless !

2. Q: tabbing not possible in modeless propertysheet / modeless dialog

3. Modeless property sheet in a modeless dialog box

4. Modeless dialog in a dialog-based app

5. Accessing a parent dialog's controls from a child modeless dialog

6. Modeless dialog called from Modal dialog woes.

7. Modeless Dialog box in a Modal Dialog Application...

8. Modeless dialog box together with modal dialog box

9. Modeless Dialog from Modal Dialog question ?

10. Post message from modal dialog to modeless dialog box....urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. Modeless dialog on top of Modal dialog

12. dialog based app making modeless dialogs