Toolbox Bitmap (Again)
Author Message
 Toolbox Bitmap (Again)

I have scoured the previous posts on this and I need a bit of
guidance.  I have a component written in MC++ which refuses to show
any other icon except the default gear on the toolbox.  Here is my
code snippet:
namespace SKCLNET
{
private __gc class SomeClass: public System::Windows::Forms::Control
{};

[ ToolboxBitmap(__typeof(SomeClass), "SKCLNET.LFile.bmp") ]
public __gc class LFile: public System::Windows::Forms::Control
{

I use SomeClass as the dummy class so the ToolboxBitmap will allow a
compile.  LFile.bmp is a 16 color 16x16 bitmap.  I'm new to .Net and
just read that I need a resx resource file rather than the normal .rc
file since managed code will not use the .rc files?  If so what is the
best way to create a resx resource?

Thanks,

Dan

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:31:23 GMT

1. C++ control and toolbox bitmap problem

2. Changing the toolbox bitmap of a control

3. Bitmap rotation...again

4. question on bitmap again

5. bitmap, bitmap, bitmap

6. multithreading, again and again!

7. multithreading, again and again!

8. Have to build .exe again and again!

9. Line - Toolbox

10. Splitter disabled under WebForms tab in ToolBox

11. .NET Custom control toolbox icon

12. User controls disappear from toolbox!