How can I resolve LNK2022 error?
Author Message
 How can I resolve LNK2022 error?

I am getting the linker error LNK2022.  The linker detected an error while
merging metadata. The metadata errors must be resolved to link successfully.

I have two header files that have the same struct type defined, but with
different members.  Each header is used in two separate C++ source files
respectively.  The header files are 3rd party files.  How can I resolve this
problem?

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

-----------------------------------

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:15:46 GMT

1. Need help with syntax to resolve compiler error.

2. Need help to resolve errors in using Shared libraries

3. need help to resolve this error

4. Error 2244: Unable to resolve function overload

5. Mysterious D2022 error resolved

6. Error C2027 I can't resolve ...

7. VC++ 5.0: unable to resolve function overload error

8. how to resolve this link error

9. Error: can't resolve external symbol

10. Help needed: resolving CList SerialialElements link error

11. How to resolve this compile error

12. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available