How to get the recordset that return from stored procedure?
Author Message
 How to get the recordset that return from stored procedure?

I try use dataenvironment and add a stored procedure that return the
recordset and show them on the datagrid.   I don't know why there is no
result on the datagrid.    Anybody knows how to do please help and show me
some code sample.     Thank you.

AMIT

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:12:20 GMT
 How to get the recordset that return from stored procedure?
Hi,

You can check these issues:

1. Have you set the datagrid's DataSource and DataMember properties?
2. Did the store procedure really would return a recordset at runtime? Did
it need some parameters?
3. Have you set the commnad object's curlocation to use client side?

Hope this help!

Luke

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. You assume all risk for your use. Copy Right, 2001 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:46:26 GMT

1. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

2. ADO - Getting Stored Procedure Return codes

3. Getting a return value from a SQL Server stored procedure through VB

4. Getting a return value from a stored procedure in SQL Server

5. Problem getting parameter returned from stored procedure in VB

6. Return recordset from Oracle Stored Procedure to VB.

7. Sql server stored procedures not returning a recordset...?

8. Recordsets not returned from stored procedures

9. Returning recordsets with Stored Procedures: Possible?

10. Using SQL2000, returning an XML document (string) instead of a recordset, from a stored procedure

11. ADO or DataEnvironment COMMAND Using Store procedure can't return recordset

12. Returning keyset/dynamic recordsets when executing parameterized queries against Stored Procedures